We are keen to recruit both practitioners and others interested in the fields of Social and Therapeutic Horticulture and Horticultural Therapy. In view of the Association’s long term aim to establish a voluntary professional register we are focusing on individuals rather than offering a group or project based membership scheme.
Membership entitles you to:
1. A 20% discount on the fee for our Annual Conference;
2. Access our local and functional networks;
3. A regular ‘e’ newsletter;
4. Access a mentor for those entering the profession or considering further training; and
5. Post job opportunities or advertise your services.
Initially membership will be £10 per annum but this will increase as our range of services improves. We will also be considering different classes of membership as the organisation grows.
For those wishing to help the Society with a much needed injection of funds a Founder Membership (£50 for the first year) is available until 31.12.12. Your generosity will be acknowledged on the website and will entitle you to a 40% discount on the cost of the Annual Conference..
Please complete the attached membership form and email or return by post (details on the foot of the form).
Please also set up a standing order electronically or return a signed hard copy SO form.